Monday, July 7, 2008

more work will be posted soon.

So alot of really great progress is being made.  Since I got my wacom I am having a ton of fun.  I am also ready to start working in Flash again. (its been awhile). I ve made some pretty huge decisions lately. In 2 weeks I am moving to Portland Oregon, its official! I am really excited about the move.  It is something that I have been thinking about for a very long time, and I think it will be a good experience.  Maybe Ill be able to get a real job! 
In other related news, I have decided to sell my tattoo equipment. This was not an easy decision to make, but I need to make some extra money before I leave to start my new life.  Not only that, but my tattooing experience is based on me knowing people, and since I wont know anyone in Portland, I feel like it is the right decision to make right now.

No comments: