Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Busy Bee



Keeping Busy..as usual. I have a job at a little bar in Portland now, to pay the bills before I get a real job. Ive been applying like crazy. At PSU, Laika, Aquent, Respond2 Communications, and quite a few more. Ive also been looking into some of the comic companies in the area. There are quite a few small ones around here. That would be a great job for me. I think. This is a really cool area, very different culture than Detroit. I miss home alot. But thats expected.
On another note, be sure to check out the artclub challenge blog...artclubchallenge.blogspot.com Its a great little club created by Jared Hart, so the CCS crew can continue to stay creative with one another.
Here are some of the sketches that Ive been working on. They arent finished...but thats obvious. haha.

No comments: