Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Staying Busy....




So basically Ive been coloring like crazy, trying out new things, trying to broaden my horizons. Ive been searching for a job like no tomorrow. Ive applied for Laika, finally, as well as Dark Horse Comics, and Xerox. Im pretty sure that none of them will go through, but if they did I would basically be crying all the time. Im just ready to get started at a job where I actually get to be creative. Im really scared that Im going to end up serving food for the rest of my life. I dunno. Pray for me. Let me know what you think about everything Ive been working on. Im going to start messing with Flash again. I have to figure out if I can flip out my Adobe suite for a professional one. hmmm....anyone have anything to say on that one?
Alrighty welp, more later. ps. I love Portland, but my heart is still in Detroit.

No comments: