Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Art Art Art!



Sam and I are making art!

I wonder how many links I can get away with in regards to citing things to Wikipedia. We are updating some of the definitions of things right now. Random terms like "conversion rate" and "impressions" "IDX" all sorts of things that relate to this industry. We will have to see how much we can get away with before we get flagged as spam.

We are enduring through the heat wave, barely. It reached 106 yesterday in Portland which was horrible. Luckily the city is surrounded by rivers and lakes to keep everyone slightly cool. We also reached record highs for the amount of electricity that was used. Which is sad considering that we try so hard to conserve energy, but to no avail. It is freezing in this office, but only in my departments area. It stinks to go from such extreme cold to such extreme heat. It doesnt do me much good, health wise.
I am moving to the Hawthorne district in the South East of Portland. I am extremely excited about it and am really looking forward to being able to walk to the store and being able to do my laundry in my apartment. I am moving this saturday and have yet to see the bedroom I am moving into. I think I should probably do that today. Nate is getting a truck for us to move with and it should go pretty quick. We are going to move in the morning to avoid the heat as much as possible. But I am accepting volunteers to help out. Haha. Its ONLY? supposed to be the upper nineties. Which is still ridiculous. Im supplying the beer and food for the day.
MY sister and baby brother were going to visit in late august, but that has been pushed back to november for thanksgiving, or possibly even december when I am planning on visiting Michigan.

No comments: