Sunday, March 23, 2008

I bought a tattoo machine!




Im making pretty good process in school right now. I actually feel motivated to finish this film right now! WooHoo! Its going to feel so good to get it done and over with, and decide what I am going to do with it. I think I want to color it in colored pencil, which is the craziest thing ever. 
In other news, I bought myself a tattoo machine, and Im determined to be good at it.  Its something Ive always been interested in and the last 3 years Ive really been struggling to decide whether or not to invest in one.  Well, I decided to splurge before my student loans are all gone. I went out, bought some grapefruit to practice on, and I need to get more supplies. Its funny how any little things are involved in the process. Most of the time people just think its a needle and a paper towel. Haha. Well we'll see how it goes.
Im uploading a picture of my first grapefruit tattoo--experiment....
Im also uploading a new pin up girl design..which i would love to tattoo one day!
And im uploading one of the main character designs for my pitch Maudies Closet.

No comments: